Hey! A little bit about me…
I’m Eilidh (pronounced like Aylee)
I’m a born and bred Scot, with a love of all things country and canine. I got my hands on a camera when I was twelve, and it became my favourite hobby – I was obsessed! I always said, “When I’m older, I want to be a photographer!” Turns out dreams really do come true, because I’ve got the privilege of doing just that.
Taking photos for me is something pretty incredible, it’s a real honour to be given the opportunity to capture special moments in people’s lives. There is nothing better than capturing the most beautiful, heartfelt, natural moments and with that creating a visual story for you to keep forever. I’m living the dream, doing what I love best!
Things I love
- Dogs… I have a little rascal of a pup called Torrin. He’s a chocolate roan working cocker and he follows me… everywhere! Even to some of my shoots!
- Marmite. Love it or hate it. I really, really love it. (Note: only on white toast with lots of butter).
- Tea. Folks that know me well will know that I’m a tea addict. I love a good cup of tea. I also run a loose leaf tea business alongside ES. I’m so cool.
- Walking. If I’m not in my office working, or outside sipping tea… I’ll be out walking the fields with Torrin. I’m a country bumpkin through and through. Wellies are my slippers.
- Skye. Lots of my Dad’s side of the family came from Skye and still live there; I love going back whenever I can.
- An open fire. No explanation needed.
- Jesus! I have always built this business and allowed Jesus to be my up-line manager. Alongside the practical work and meeting you lovely people, He makes doing what I do even better.